Sunday, February 1, 2009

DON'T LOOK, BRANDON!!

It's bad luck for the soon to be hubby to see his bride before the wedding...but the good thing is, Brandon doesn't even know about this blog. Even if he did, I am quite sure he wouldn't be reading my blog. At least I hope he's not, anyway. ;)

My sweet little niece Taylor is getting married in June and yesterday was the day to try on the dress, and have the bridesmaids and flowergirl trying on theirs.



And, I happened to be there because my sweet Hayli is going to be the flowergirl. How fun!!





We have a little work to do on the dress...or perhaps she will slim up a little before June. The dress fits her nicely everywhere except the halter. We have plenty of time though...so I know it will be fine. :)

Abbey was there too...but no dress for her yet...we are working on that though. :) She did pose for a pic for me and I must share it, because she is so darn pretty...



We had a nice "girls only" day yesterday. It was Ninna (Krista), Mimi, Abbey, Hayli, & I. We went to the bridal shop, then shopping, then to eat, and then more shopping. I spent too much money, but we had a lot of fun! :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog Julie ....it's cool to see someone that close to me do something like that ;). I thought I was at the girl's day too????

    ReplyDelete