Wednesday, January 28, 2009

BOY OR GIRL?!?

We had another sonogram today, and it looks like we will be joining the BLUE team!

I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed at first. I hate that I was, but I wanted a girl sooooo bad. What made it even worse was that the cord was between the legs and from the front view, he was pretty sure it was a girl...I couldn't contain my excitement. Then we looked from behind and there was the winkie. *sigh*

I am not completely convinced though, because Dr. C showed me the "hamburger" from the front...there was no winkie. The cord was there and I think the cord could have been the winkie we saw. We will be scheduling a 3D/4D ultrasound within the next couple of weeks. Make no mistake about it...boy or girl...we will love him/her just the same!

Until then.... Jacob Edward it is....and we will call him Baby Jake. He looked really good...measuring right at 23 weeks. He said he weighs about 1lb3oz. Everything looked good, and I am sooooo thankful to God for that!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! I am also pregnant again.....with triplets! I hope to find out soon what they are. I added you to my blog so you can go check it out.... theburleson6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete