Thursday, February 26, 2009

We're DEFINITELY on the BLUE team!

It was confirmed today. ;) We had our 3D/4D sonogram this afternoon. It didn't take her 10 seconds to tell me that he was definitely a boy...no doubt about it! LOL



I am so happy to finally know for sure. I really wanted a girl, but honestly, I had convinced myself he was for sure a he, and I have really fallen in love w/ Jacob. He looks soooooo much like Hunter & Hayli did when they were born. He has that fat little Stephen's nose and adorable little features. Awwwwww!!

Here is a profile of his little face w/ his eye open (look closely) and a little fat set of lips....



and another profile shot...



just LOOK at this perfect little hand...



and a perfect little footsie...



and finally...a cute shot of him w/ his eye and mouth open and smiling...awwww



We are going back next Friday (for FREE thankfully..LOL) because we really didn't get many good shots of him. She told me to drink at least 64oz of water EVERY day this week and we should be able to get some really good shots of him next week. I am so excited...as I was today. He is precious, and I do love him dearly already!

On another note...I cannot believe how fat my face looks in this picture Tom took of me while we were waiting today. Yikes! I can surely see the 10lbs that I gained in 3 weeks. *sigh*



and look at Jacob's sweet & handsome daddy! No wonder my babies are so damn cute!! Ignore that big wad of snuff in his lip. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Awwww....how sweet!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Thanks for sharing - be sure to drink that water this week!!!

    ReplyDelete