Wednesday, January 28, 2009

AND SO IT BEGINS...

This blog, that is. :) I suppose I should use this spot to tell a little about me and this blog for my very first post.

My name is Julie, and I am 31 (I think) years old. I am married to the most amazing man in the world, and I love him dearly. I could write an entire post about him and how damn good he is to me, but I will just say it in 4 words to keep it short and sweet.... HE IS THE BEST!!!

We have a rather large family between the 2 of us. He has 3 amazing kids (2 girls and 1 boy) from a previous marriage (they are all grown and married and have families of their own now)...and I had 1 boy (10)....we got married and had a set of twins (8), a sweet baby girl (she will be 2 this year, and lives in Heaven with Jesus!), and one more on the way. Add it up...that is 8 all together. LOL :)








I intend to blog about my family, friends, life, pregnancy, etc. I am going to try to keep my camera with me, so I can post lots of pics. I LOVE reading blogs that have pics to go along with each post!

I am not sure what else to type here...but I am super sleepy, and have been trying to get this blog up and running for hours. I will try to do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment